The problem with Fishing Magic

B

Beavis Eavis

Sorry fella's, but I've reached boinlig point over this web-site. About a week ago or so I posted a thread about a small accident I had with a seagul whilst out fishing. It was when my thread was deleated I realised that everytime you all went out fishing you must all turned into budding David Bellamy's, whiter than white fisherman. There are too many anglers on this site that are living in the 1950's, it pains me that comments like " I thrust the rod butt into my groin and get the fish in ASAP" go unmentioned, yet my story about an angling mis-adventure with a seagul gets deleated. This web-site has the potential to be excellent, but it's only running at 50%. Come on fella's, inject some humour, get a life and stop banging on about the same old topics day in , day out....FISHING MAGIC IS STARTING TO SEND ME TO SLEEP......

V

vince battams

and with comments like that u us zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol

P

Paul Williams

Beacvis.......glad you are back!!....i have been aching to know where you got an air pistol so powerful it can blast the top of your mates rod off AND shoot a big tough bird like a seagull out of the sky........i've only been using them for 40yrs you see so would appreciate the help!!!.....you sure it was a seagull and not a bit of cold turkey?

G

Gary Wilson

Couldn't agree more Paul! Unless it was a typo' and he meant he took his Uzi 9mm fishing with him and accidentally had the switch on "fully automatic"......

P

Paul Williams

Beavis with a Uzi....WOW....American special forces! ;)

P

Paul Williams

I have just cut my tongue out with an old baked bean can!

F

Fred Bonney

I just wonder if Beavis is what he claims,I seem to recall he turned up before on a contentious issue,but I can't find it!
We've said it before there is plenty of humour on this site,it depends on what you call humour,Beavis?

C

Chris Bishop

Best internet site going. Loads of people from all walks of fishing, with none of the bitching and backbiting you find elsewhere.

Got a question..? Chances are someone on here's fished there/caught one/tried it.

I've met some great people through fishingMAGIC, fished new places and had a lot of laughs.

If that's boring long may it continue.

A

Andy Doughty

Probably hiding from all that Uzi .177 Airsoft fire!!!

I find that bread soaked in water and baking powder is the best one for seagulls...

R

Ron Clay

I reckon Beavis is just winding us up. We don't have very many wind-up merchants on this site do we?

G

Gary Knowles

Paul - whats the best pistol for wasting a rat then ? (serious question)

T

The Monk

Hi Gary

Dont know about pistols, but as a kid I used to have a 10 bore, I fired it at a rat across the canal bank once and not only did I get the rat, but I also took half the far bank away.

Oh Elvis Pete sends his regards by the way, I'm now his new PR

P

Paul Williams

Gary......what you wanna waste DJ for ;).....probably one of the powerful "gas" type mate but they are expensive......i have an old (35ys+) 22 webley but you have to get up close and personal to do any harm.......don't take one on Stu D's "do" the mind boggles at what may happen!
I reckon Ron's right and "Beavis" is a regular!

G

Gary Knowles

Yeah, but a regular what ?

Cheers Paul, co-incidently I was using an old Webley in France this year to pick off musk rats under my rod set up - gret fun between runs.......

G

Gary Knowles

Hi Monk,

good to see you on the forum mate.

I suppose you keep the 10 bore under your habit eh, and I thought you were just a big lad.....

Are you just Elvis Pete's PR now or do you translate as well ?

R

Ron Clay

Pssshhhtt .... Ruddy Peashooters

You want a .505 Holland and Holland Express rifle, double barrelled with side lock ejectors mate. A real man's gun...:eek:]