Pro Angling

R

Ron Clay

Did any of you spot the advert for life insurance where the one guy says he is looking foward to doing more fishing?

This is the only reference to our sport I have spotted recently on a national channel.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Yep, I saw it.....must have sneaked through, I wonder how long it is before a member of the 'public' writes in to complain about this barbaric description which spoils an otherwise informative and well rounded performance by these thesbians of the small screen.

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
I'm doubly pleased, because it's the company that I work for (AMP). If we get any negative feedback I'll tell our corporate affairs people that we have all you lot that appreciate the comment.

pete proctor

Reaction score
I saw it as well. About time anglers were shown in a good light. May be this is the start of something better.

C

Clive Evans

Hey Rodney,
What's a Thesbian, an actress of ill-repute?

R

Rodney Wrestt

Hi Clive,
I think tho I thaw thome in a film oneth, I wath so dithcuthted I had to watch it theveral times to be sure I thaw what I thought I thaw. :eek:)

C

Clive Evans

Rodney,
Damn, tried to read that out loud to my lady. Now my tongues got a knot in it and she thinks I'm taking the pith.