Bak to skool

A

Andy Davis

First day at school aged 36 3/4
I must be mad, started a two year full time course, nothing to report so far but am off out this week doing some electro-fishing... i'll probably blank :eek:)

T

The Monk

I went back to school at 42 mate, the holidays are great!

R

Ron Clay

And fancy that Andy, Spelling school the Afrikaans way - skool, it really took me back.

R

Ron Clay

Come on Richard, I speak 3 languages, no 4 with broad Yorkshire. The Monk speaks about 6!

Scouser, Manc, Pie, Yorkshire, Wirrel and Droog.

He's not so good at English

A

Andy Davis

Day #2
more time being sat around in a class room doing the admin stuff. I understand we actually get to do stuff on Thursday, oh well at least i finished early today and don't have to start until 10:00 tomorrow :eek:)

R

Richard Drayson

"...don't have to start until 10:00 tomorrow :eek:)"
Sounds like a good reason to sample some of the local brew at The Plough then Andy :)

A

Andy Davis

I thought the "Rack and Manger" was the closest pub to the college :)

T

The Monk

Oh by the way Ron, just dropped our Lee off at the University of Liverpool, 3 years great, I can get me tackle back now!

A

Andy Davis

Day#3.... nothing much to report, got to visit the Uni @ Portsmouth, the fun starts tomorrow !!

T

The Monk

Were not going to get for for the next two years are we Andy, actually should,nt it be three?

A

Andy Davis

BSC is three HND is two, and no I promise there will not be daily updates :)

T

The Monk

Cheers Andy, look forward to it, seriously keep at it mate, the job centre will love you!

A

Andy Davis

Spent #4 netting a lake to remove the bream and small pike, also managed to net and remove an illegaly stocked catfish, we also netted a Transit !

Friday was spent in the labs, cutting up fish in the morning (roach, pike, carp)and learning about parasites in the afternoon

A

Andy Davis

Monk, I have a grant :) being an old git Tory Blair is paying for this

R

Ron Clay

You lot sound like that character: "Student Grant" in Viz Comic...:eek:)