Stick Insects

T

The Monk

Anyone live in the Manchester area want a couple of tanks full of stick insects, free to good home complete with tanks, two jungle nymphs and a female called twiggy (breeding like mad at the moment), sort of got stuck with them and I havnt got the heart to throw them in the privvets, not to be used as bait though, easy to keep, just eat brambles, email me for the address.

T

Tony wainwright

Monk,
Try Chester zoo, they might be interested in taking them off your hands.

T

The Monk

I may have to Tony, Found one on the ceiling in the kitchen this morning, the girl friends going ape' come on guys, any takers, great in-bivvy entertainment and stick insects make you incredibly attractive to women? send those emails, look I'll even deliver in the area.

R

Ron Clay

Stick insects? I used to have them crawling all over my garden. They make good baits for bass by the way.

The Monk does keep some weird pets at times. How are those funnel web spiders and the polecat these days Br Nicholas?

T

The Monk

The Polecats are great mate, Muff and Wendy send their love, , I took Wendy to the National Ferret Show in Todmorden Last month, Entered her in the Miss Personality Contest, and she bit one of the judges!, did you see my feature article in "Ferrets First" this month?

The Funnel Web Spiders are a bit of a sore point at the moment mate!

R

Ron Clay

Then why not feed the stick insects to the funnel webs.

Sorted!!

T

The Monk

OOOh thanks horrible that Ron, shame on you mate tut tut tut!

Actually thanks for the emails guys, sorry to anyone whose dissapointed, they went this morning, I've got your emails though, so if I find anymore in the kitchen I'll let you know.

T

The Monk

Sorry Floatdangler, emails not been well, they've gone mate!

C

Chrisx Ess

Your ferret bit a judge - in Todmorden? Surely she MUST have won then?

C

Chrisx Ess

Monk - I've just noticed your announcement of the impending arrival of your stick insects. You've only had them a week! And you a scientist! I'm shocked...

T

The Monk

Apparently so Mate, or at least thats what this piece of paper says? Actually I am currently practicing the Dark Arts, I'm a Journalist, dont let the truth stand in the way of a good story and all that!

T

The Monk

use to be an apprentice black pudding bender in the Sabden Treacle Mines!

T

The Monk

I had the stick insects dumped on me, one of the lads went fishing for a long time and told me to pass them on, the lad who I was to pass them onto decided he didnt want them, so I got stuck (No Pun) with them, I've got my hands full at the moment with two Polecats (Muff and Wendy), a goldfish called Darwin, two Spiders Boris and Esmerelder, a demented Maine Coon called Kat and the girl friend, I really didnt need the stick insects mate, (not that I didnt love them you understand?

R

Ron Clay

Would you be willing to take in a Black Banded Kalahari Spitting Cobra. Ive had the thing since I came back from SA and it's getting a little large and out of control.