Ya Boss

T

The Monk

Hey Ron, all this high tech carp talk is going completely over me head, shall I break the mark IV's out again?

T

The Monk

Hi Gary, Old Codger, he'll love you for that mate.

Didnt realise you'd done the St Laurence, I think you hit bigger than us, we struggled with the thirties, have you seen anything of Mark recently, I'm going to have a ride over this weekend, he was talking about going over again last time I saw him, but I think hes got his eel head on at the moment, so hes probably in New Zealand?. Oh where's the venue for the Radcliffe talk, I'll try to bring the old codger over(gary said that Ron, not me mate)!, I hate to think what he calls our mate Eric.

R

Ron Clay

Br Nicholas, Have you still got Mk IVs in your armoury?

What we should do is organise a day when members of FM get together with traditional tackle wearing traditional clothes. I can just see Barney in an Isaak Walton suit with willow branches. Br Nicholas can stay as he is, in his habit. MacWallet would look superb in late 18th century gear with powdered wig and a mighty purse of gold fastened to his belt.

I would just come as I am. I look poor enough as it is.

This old codger can still pull out the odd decent fish by the way...:eek:]

By the way Br Nicolas, could you organise the milkmaids?

T

The Monk

milkmaids! piece of cake mate, no longer have the Mark IV Ron, the third wife burnt them!