It’s Billy Again!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
So what song would you programme into Billy and who would you send it to?

Bulk spool of Sufix Synergy mono to the best entry. Last entry by the end of this month, January.

P

Philip Inzani

OK here goes my stab for the line...I'm running low so please have some pity!

"Only the lonely" sent to the EA cheifs to explain what type of anglers are left on our rivers as opposed to the commercial Carp holes

How about "whats up poisson chat"
by Tom Jones sent to Radio 1 as I am sure it would be a hit...well it can't be any worse then Brittney Spears!

M

Malcolm Bason

I suggest the following:

"Please Release Me" - by Engelbert Humperdink.

Dedicated to/send to: Clare Percey the jailed animal rights campaigner to tried to disrupt the Nottingham Open(?)

***(change lyrics to read: Please release me, let me go - I don't want to be an anti any more)***

M

Malcolm Bason

Here's another:

"Wild Thing" dedicated to my wife - coz she found out recently how moch money I'd spent of fishing gear this year!!!

S

Stewart Bloor

'We've gotta get out this place' - Graham Marsden in the Talbot at Kempsey when the bill puts in an appearance....
Mrs Sedge suggests (I think she's feeling sorry for you Graham)...'Oops I did it again' - Sedge when he falls in (again)

D

Dan Silverwood

How about, "A life on the ocean wave" and send it to the Captain of Stena Lines HSS from Harwich...

N

Neil Wayte

How about "Born to be wild" then some body can go and throw all these bloody things in a river.

J

Jonathan Faro

Hummmmmmm
Excure for bad song/fish jokes

Anything by Cod stewert,

Anything by the Boon town rats sent to the EA as thats all there is around out lakes

Ian hunter- oNce bitten twice shy. Send that to an eel fisherment there undertsnad

NE how thast me done for know

Jon

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Malcolm Bason wins with both his entries. Hard luck everyone else, good efforts.

Send me your address Malc and a spool of Synergy will be on its way to you.

S

Stewart Bloor

Yeah, well done Malcolm...Not that I'm jealous or anything...BUT...Graham, is swearing and personal abuse still banned on the Forum?....

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
It's only banned from everyone else except me, so go and ****** **, and ***** ***, and **** ******!!

M

Malcolm Bason

Yeah Neil - known as a 'man of the cloth' when he's working, but when he's not? perhaps nothing more than a dirty old rag! - sits back and waits for the flack!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha