Earthquake

P

Phil Hackett

His and yours together, even Manchester rocked mate!!!!!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Didn't drop me wallet - nowt in it anyway after the hols.

But both me and the missus slept through the quake and never heard or felt a thing.

Mind you, we both snore enough to cause earth tremors and it probably felt just like any other night anyway.

Dave Cooper can vouch for my snoring after sharing a room with me and my mate Dave one night.

T

The Monk

Actually Phil, the girl friend said she felt the ground move, Guess I've not lost me touch mate!

T

The Monk

Hey Ron, this nice Mr Marsden hasnt give us a rollocking for all the crap we've been clogging up his website with, I think he likes us?

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
It's been clogged up with worse Monk. Slightly.

T

Tony wainwright

I have it from reliable sources that it was all down to Monk dropping his food bag whilst on a night session.(I got that right didnt I Graham?):+)

R

Ron Clay

The epi-centre was Dudley, sorrow Dudlaaaigh in the West Midland. Probably caused by Brummie Williams breaking wind. :eek:)

B

Buttocks Bullard

Thank god Rik wasn't with him Ron. Well above 10 on the Richter Scale then!

T

The Monk

Well what about our commission then Graham?

Oooops, Sorry I forgot Ron, you told me not to mention it!

P

Paul Williams

Ron's right.....the quake centred on Lower Gornal just outside Dudley......about 1 mile as the crow flys from my home which is NOT in Brum...dispite what the cretins on here call me!
Earlier i had an email from a mate who is deaf.....he said he thought it was his vibrating alarm clock!!!!made me chuckle!!

T

The Monk

Oh Paul, Black Puddings by the way, I am reliably informed, were brought over by the Germanic Tribes, Apparently? and not made by the Brummies, just though I'd clear that little pointer up Mate!

R

Ron Clay

As far as I know the first black pudding were made by the Germans. They have a fantastic range of sausages under the name "Bloedwurst". Very tasty they are indeed.

T

The Monk

Was committed once graham and they threw me out mate, so you lot are stuck with me now, or at least till my free 100 hours runs out!

B

Bob Watson

Nice one in the paper today said the quake caused ?5 million worth of improvements to Dudley.

T

The Monk

Nice one Bob, thought the figure would have been much higher though?

T

The Monk

Actually I like the Brummies, but I could'nt eat a whole one!