Free Internet Access

T

The Monk

My 100 free hours is up tomorrow, having a wallet tighter than a Yorkshireman, how can I get a free net connection for ever?

D

Dave Dowson

Ask Graham he may have a spare one from Keenets or Middy. (Tee Hee)
Sorry Monk couldnt resist.

In answer too your question I do not really know. You can register with the same ISP under a different name again.
Eventually they find out and tell you where too go. Well AOL did with a mate of mine anyway. He did manage 5 months free internet though.
My advise put your hand in your pocket ?15 a month aint much for unlimited access mate.
Tight lines
Dave

T

The Monk

Actually Dave, I dont think its right using false names!

Actually I've just recieved an informative email from someone, sorted! Tee heee hee, cheers mate!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Sorry Birds Nest, but being within the net world, I would try and piggy back Monk on the back of one of our accounts. Unfortunately not a service I could offer out to the FM Community. But if Monk is sorted, then I'll withdraw the offer as I know how much of a tight are skint git he is.

B

Bob Watson

Come on Monk, tell all! I begrudge ?25 a month just so i can come on here and read all this drivel, I wouldn't mind it so much if it was free!

T

The Monk

Sorry Bob baby, I'm sworn to secrecy, but this nice young lady's sorted me out, thanks again mate!

Stuart that was extremely kind of you mate, especially you being a southern silverspoon and all that? I take back everything unpleasant I ever said about you!

Arnt these southern carpies swell guys AHHHHR

B

Bob Watson

OK Monk, I'll leave you alone but not before referring you back to the THANK YOU thread by Steve.
Hope you sleep well tonight. Tight @~#..* now where did I put that alfabet soup!!!