Sensitive members designation

T

The Monk

Since I'm the last person to intentionally wind anyone up, should we deveolope a methodology of marking up those who have sensitive personality? This would probably assist greatly in keeping yours faithfully out of trouble?

I love you all really!

D

Dave Dowson

Ive heard you have trouble winding your reel so what chance have you got of winding anyone up :)

B

Bob Watson

Maybe we should have a "broad shoulder" rating in our profile, ranked 1-10, anyone ranked 10 has a thicker skin than a rhino and is fair game for all, any who ranks themselves 1 will probably be committed within a few days!

J

Jim Hinchley

Mine would vary dependant on which forum im on and who said what. If you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen is always a fair comment and nobody has to post on here.

B

Bob Watson

Mine would be 10, every one thinks they can't get to you so they don't bother trying. Methinks Monk would die trying though.

B

Buttocks Bullard

Good idea, my broad shoulder rating would be 10 (i.e. take anything). And if anyone disagrees I will never come on here and play again.........

G

gary knowles

Monk,

I'm dying to meet up with you again you sh*t-stirring old (yes old) bugger !

Great idea though but I'm not sure i could handle it myself. I'm actually quite shy and easilly offended.....

buttocks - your gonna get some stick at the next fish in !!!!

T

The Monk

Hey less of the old, I'm quite young for me age, so they tell me? well i'm sure Ron told me that once?

Talking about sensitive, I still laff about that time I did that do in Middleton, I give Gary (who was doing the PAC stand) a stall next to the eel boys, and all gary did all day was wind up the eelies about the eel sections he had in the car, talk about sensitive? he nearly had them in tears!