Old Boys or Lurkers

F

Fred Bonney

There seems,in addition to the usual crew, to be considerably more input lately on this site from what appear to be informed or should I say experienced anglers.
Are these old boys, just learning how to use their computers,have they been lurkers or has the word got out?

R

Ron Clay

Where ever I go I push the FM website, even at work where I have a number of customers who fish.

I think I've pushed FM over 6 times in the last year through my column in AS as well as to letters to correspondants and anglers on the bank.

Not that I'm expecting any commissions from Graham. :eek:)

B

Bob Watson

I was a lurker for about a year, posting the odd thread, I think it becomes "addictive", first site I visit as soon as I get in from work.

W

Wendy Perry

Fred everywhere i go i tell people about Fishing Magic and my cap is FM and stickers over my car lol

J

Joe King

Best site on the net.
You are right about it being addictive, but it makes a hell of a mess of the veins in your arms - am I doing it wrong :)

J

Joe King

I went off the net for a while but hopefully I'm back to stay.Missed the banter.

P

Paul Williams

I think this site is possibly the most "mature"....i know you wouldn't believe it at times! but basically most of us try to get along and we are usually able to disagree and not fall out......early on if "names" dared to come on to a internet site they were usually bombed out, i know some deserve it but it ain't productive in the long term.....more might come on if given the chance without being jumped on.
Mind you, i think that Wendy should be jumped on.....form an orderly line!

S

Stuart Johnson

Thats right brummie lower the tone as per normal. Jump on Wendy? are you sure you could jump high enough(thats not a dig at you Wenners)

T

The Monk

hey Stuart leave my mate Paul alone, if anyones going to lower the tone of this site its me!

S

Stuart Johnson

Na can't do that he gets up set if hes not messed with.

If you can get lower that Paul you must be one of those monk gnomes;-)

T

The Monk

Come on Paul, on your side mate, now how about joining SAA, I know you want to really?

J

Jack Pike

I am a lurker in summer months as not waste valuble fishing time.In winter theres probaly more fish caught here than on the river bank

A

Andy Davis

I post as an when I can....depends on the motorbike racing/fishing/college:)

T

The Monk

Here one Andy,
What do you call something that travels,
60 mph underwater?

MotorPike and SideCarp!

P

Paul Williams

Monk..... join Sex and alcholics anon? nah i'll keep to my bad habits!
Stu..i can get lower than a snakes belly!