24hr Carp Compo, the dates are set.....

C

Carp Angler

The venue and dates are set.

Selby 3 Lakes. (Selby, somewhere up t'north)
Starting at 9am on Tuesday 29th April 2003
Finishing at 9am on Thursday 1st May

At ?450 between 25 anglers amounts to ?18 a head (what a bargain)
Sponsorship forms will be distributed by Fatty Denise so you can attempt to scrounge as much as possible.

Lardy boy will fill in the gaps when he gets back from blanking.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Check your email fattier! The pics don't show blanks blanker! I'm gonna need a couple of weeks for the forms etc, but will get on the case. There is an additional rule this year, especially as the venue's nowhere near as cheap. Everyone who attends must raise a minimum of ?125, thats ?100 for the charity, ?18 for the venue and ?7 for the mouthwatering food that Wol is gonna cook. With the ?7 we might get better than burnt dog turds this year!!!

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

1 Bream or 2, ok i'll marinate 2 just for you Rot'o u whinger you.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
who have i missed from those who came last year?

Me, Rik, Cakey, Roto, Graham, Lee White, Wayne, Uncle Brett, Stu Johnson, Dave Johnson, Austin, Alan Row, Mike Lee, Phil Hatton, Barney, Stu Bollok, Warren and Murray?

We need to firm up out of these who will be coming as first refusal, then allow for Richard Farrow (James' Dad) and Wendy of course!
Have I forgotten anyone?

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Chef's in.

Suck on my chocolate salty balls!!!

P

Phil Hatton

I'm in. Gird your loins you southern softies I'm gonna' whup your collective ass
(before anyone gets too worked up,what I'm trying to say is that I'll catch something this time).

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
Me me me me please.
Always wanted to go abroad but could never face the journey on me own!!! Too Risky.

But Wol tells me "Yorks is where the queens son and slapper of an ex wife are from", so, If it's ok for Fergie I'll have a go at the place.

K

Kenneth Delaney

Take it we can all chip in again?
Sorry Stu, Wendy getting the sponsor money this time... she's prettier.... :-}

A

andrew jackson

Stuart I would be up for a trip to Selby as it is fairly close to me. If there is no room for the fish-in Alan Roe has said I can doss in his peg and just come for the social. I know Gordon wouldnt have a problem with this, besides the fact that he knows me, he doesnt mind if one or two non fishing attending the fish-in's just tell him I am there to help with the barbie. So can you please put my name down, as a reserve just in case you cant fill places with those who attended the southern fish in.

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
Can I have Andy Jack as a teacher please?

I am nieve here you know..

I wont charge him a penny, but it had better be worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you like with the BBQ Andy?

A

Alan Roe

I'm in!Andy no probs mate you'r always welcome.
N'then are we going to show these southern shandy drinkers how to catch Yorkshire carp??

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Before I sart geting hate mail you'd better know that Andrew Jackson was in last year right up til the last minte hen ad topull out because of family issues. On that note, he'll be in this one.
And BTW Alan, us southern shandy drinkers whipped your ass last time with fish from Gypsy Dave and Fatty Rik so the very best you can do is a draw and lets face it, KEEP DREAMIN!

W

Wendy Perry

Andy i could follow you up there then so i don't get lost well thats if ya don't mind