Tackle Reviews

Alan Taylor 3

Reaction score
How do I see the full review of articles?? I'm only getting the first couple of lines - I must be doing something wrong..............

geoffmaynard

Content Editor
Reaction score
Go to the Dark Green horizontal navigation bar/ Tackle&shop/ then choose either FM reviews or Members reviews

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
Many of the reviews from the old F.M. were not successfully transferred, some of the text is missing, just one of those things I'm afraid.

Shine

Reaction score
I was looking at this today. It's a shame it didn't all transfer across ok. Used be very handy looking at what people thought of a product.

Last edited:

sagalout

Reaction score
I was looking at this today. It's a shame it didn't all transfer across ok. Used be very handy looking at what people though of a product.
I agree shine, I always used to look before buying. Maybe we could start a thread for an item of tackle and give our view, then others could add their view?

geoffmaynard

Content Editor
Reaction score
Yes. I like this 'organic' idea because sometimes you can give an item a good review but the product doesn't stand the test of time - leaving you with egg on your face for cyber-ininity

---------- Post added at 09:31 ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 ----------

hic, should read infinity

sagalout

Reaction score
But.....unless I are mistaken (which I normally are) there is text missing, and I can't add one. The only way to review at the mo' seems to be by submitting a full article/piece to the big powers in the sky. I like my idea (I think it's brilliant) we could even have a review forum (there seems to be enuff old s h one t on the bait box :p)

Last edited:

sagalout

Reaction score
I still have a problem with the reviews section, obviously it could be PEBCAK (problem exists between chair and keyboard).

From the top menu I select "tackle and shop", "member reviews", and then (for an example) select "bib and brace" from under clothing. The "sort by" drop down menu is set to "most recent" but the list isn't in that order.

The previous page had shown the latest entry as 3rd Feb 2010 by Alan Taylor 3, but I can't see this anywhere.

Is it me :confused: Am I a silly billy :(

sagalout

Reaction score
Geoff, cheers, but that ain't what I was commenting on, I can find and see that fine.

From the top menu I select "tackle and shop", "member reviews", and then (for an example) select "bib and brace" from under clothing. The "sort by" drop down menu is set to "most recent" but the list isn't in that order. The previous page had shown the latest entry as 3rd Feb 2010 by Alan Taylor 3, but I can't see this anywhere.