Motor homes

K

Kevan Farmer

I had a feeling Graham would be doing an article on motorhomes. I've been looking for one for a couple of years but they do run a bit pricey. Decent ones second hand usually start around the ?14,000 mark and that is still a lot of money to most people. Just up the road from where I live there is a dealer who sells the big - BIG - American style motorhomes. These are just fantastic but the prices are way out of my league. How about ?30,000 for a small one to start with??? I've seen price tags of ?90,000 on the forecourt before now. Maybe if I won the lottery :))))

How much would the Buccaneer set you back Graham?

B

barry duckett

re mobile bivvy I got my mercedes motor a year ago and would advise any one who can get a motor home to do it I now stay away as long as I like with all the comfort of home at hand I do still take the bivvy and can load up with all the tackle I need
baz

K

Kevan Farmer

I've just seen a couple that are in my price range in my local paper. My price range by the way is dirt cheap so I'm expecting much. Can't hurt to take a look though...

Kevan

F

Fred Bonney

I'm going to the show.
This house buying lark is getting on my t**s.
If I find a motorhome I can take my bivvy and 3rods up North to the Trent and then the Dove and then the......

D

dave mcnamara

thought of a m/home myself years ago. same problem too dear. ended up getting small touring caravan. best thing i,ve ever done laugh my head off now when i see m/home owners packing up just to go to shop,s or get bait only to come back and find s/one on their plot. realise would of been my biggest mistake. there again every one to their own. must say best way to do it fish with a bit of comfort behind you and stay as long as you like

K

Kevan Farmer

For purely fishing purposes a van could fit the ticket of course. There are plenty of decent vans available now - ex post office are the best as they have very good locks. Plus, many firms change their vans regularly for tax purposes. Ok, not as comfortable as a motorhome but a lot, lot cheaper.

Kevan