Final Pilgrims Progress

F

Fred Bonney

Well Stuart, it comes as no surprise to me that this is your last.
Anyway,good luck to you in your continued fishing trips and for the future.
I for one will miss my weekly trip into your world and writings.

Reg Dove

Reaction score
ill miss him as well because unlike you fred i know him and now i wont have to throw up evry thursday.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Reg, or whatever your name is, if you've got some constructive criticism to make why don't you come right out and say it? If you're speaking the truth you can say what you like, and you can say it under your real name.

If not, then bugger off.

D

Dave Dowson

I will also miss your weekly fishing column.
Its been a very interesting read Stewart.
Tight lines for the future

R

Richard Drayson

Thanks for all your articles Stewart, I used to enjoy reading about your exploits in Pilgrim's Progress.
Thursdays just won't be the same again!

A

Andy Davis

Well I am going to miss Pilgrim's progress, good luck and tight lines Stewart.

Andy

M

Martin Scullion

Just to echo the other sentiments (Well most of the others !!) I too have enjoyed my weekly dose of PP and will miss it now that it's gone.

Good luck for all your fishing Stewart
Mart

J

John McLaren

Stewart, thanks for a most enjoyable read, I too will miss it

C

Cheese Paste

I'm another, who will miss the read on Thursdays. Best of luck.

B

Bob Watson

Same here Stewart, articles and sentiments we can all relate to. I'll miss them.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Sorry to see you go Stewart, I hope you feel able to restart your P.P. articles in the future till then tight lines.

A

Andrew Thomas

Seconded Rodney. The comments of our webmaster are right on the button, it's a shame that gutless posters hide behind pseudonyms.

C

Clive Evans

Well said Fred, I think many of us are going to miss sharing those little moments in a fisherman's life.
They were after all only a more prosaic version of a venue report, a familiar and gossipy narrative meant to amuse and divert us. Sadly not seen as such by all.

And just to throw the cat among the pigeons. For all those who don't understand the term 'misguided', in this instance it is the difference between 'constructive' criticism and badgering!
There are always consequences.

C

Clive Evans

Dave,
a reference to the ''Easy Dove '' thread, I guess you'll have to read it again. I'm sure Stuart J. will understand!