Badger Products

S

Stewart Bloor

I'm sure we've all been made aware recently of Badger. The thing that really catches your eye is the fact that they are so cheap.
Although wary of 'cheap' things, I have heard some good feedback so recently bought their sleeping bag. I must say it is brilliant - and cheap.
I'm now thinking of getting their 110 litre rucksac, at ?39.99 you can't go wrong.
Anyone bought anything from Badger? If so, what did you think?

C

Carp Angler

Rod Pod in stainless.
the mutz nutz and only ?40

Wait on the rucksack for a couple of days and I'll mail you off list.

M

Malcolm Bason

I haven't purchased anything from 'Badger' yet, but I too have been impressed by their prices. Their advertisments are impressive - only time will tell, I guess!

S

STUART JOHNSON

I have purchased two items fom 'Badger' in the past. A recliner chair and a shelter. Both are very well made and represent value for money. But, the chair weighs a ton and the shelter is a nightmare to put up.

S

Stewart Bloor

Andy, the bag costs about ?34.99 (I'm speaking off the top of my head here) and with postage the total is about ?40. The advertised one is for up to minus 10, but when it came it says minus 20. I've used it (I'm one of these nutters that goes out night fishing in the winter !!)and it's good. I would definitely recommend.

D

Dave Johnson

dDo they have a website or anything like that Sedge?

I am after a decent roving style shoulder tackle bag -not too bulky though, i like to travel light.
I know that Double T also do some good stuff along these lines

S

Stewart Bloor

Cooperman, beat me to it !!!
As we've got the two Dave's on - was it either of you two who left a text message on my answerphone this week? It was about the Severn, but just signed 'Dave', so i wasn't sure who...
On to roving bags, I use a Fox Royale 40 litre, really good, but ?49.99, not sure if Badger do something similiar at a better price - but I'm sure they do !!!

David Preston

Reaction score
Stuart said earlier that the shelter he got is a nightmare to erect - which model did you get, Stuart?

S

STUART JOHNSON

David. The shelter is an 'Eclipse' and the heavy weight chair is a 'Coccon Adjustable'

S

Stewart Bloor

Must be Dave Johnson then. I couldn't make up my mind which one of you sent the text message, as it said you had blanked...so it could have been either of you....

B

Birds Nest

Advanced Carp Fishing (Not my normal read, but you cant turn your nose up ehen the missues buys you a couple of fishing mags...) Reviewed a lot of Badger stuff this month...

C

Chris Bishop

Canvas fly fishing bags make good rovers and you can pick them up incredibly cheaply from Shakespeare, Masterline etc.

My last one was ?12.99.

R

Ryan Turner

I use a Fox medium carryall for roving, ?30 but I've seen 'em a couple of quid cheaper. They've got two well sturdy retaining straps on the outside for a chair, mat, spare clothes or whatever, mines had some hammer, no qualms so far.