I just love it!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
I could certainly compare the old git to a few on here thiugh! Can't wait for the next episode, Excellent stiuff!

R

Rodney Wrestt

I thought you were admiting to a devience with a title like that Stuart :eek:)

I agree although, I don't know who I want to win their competitions the youngster who works in Dixons (euurghhhh) or the old know all.

R

Richard Drayson

Have to agree with you Stuart, a nice addition to the site.

F

Fred Bonney

Yeh I agree,but,who is Herbert Henshall is it a non de pl... ok an alias?

T

The Monk

Excellent writings, I like this sort of thing, well done and many more to follow I hope!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Thats a toughie Rodney, on one side I want the young-un to win cos the old gits is a right royal pain in the arse, but on the other I don't, coz if he does, then the series could come to an unwanted end if you know what I mean!

Keep-em coming

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I want the old git to win. Can't think why.

T

Tony wainwright (Twainy)

I hope that the old git doesnt win all the time,that'd be oring.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
bloody good at:
Moaning
Whinging
nagging
complaining
going on and on and on.....
talking about the war
talking about the rations

and continupously using the line 'When I was a boy things were so different.....

I

ian jay

Stuart!

Tut-tut ...

Go and stand in the corner for half an hour, and consider being polite to your elders.

;-)

T

The Monk

Yeah, I second that Ian, I dont know, the kids today Tut Tut Tut, we used to have to travel miles on't tram to go fishing and we only had a farthing for't maggots and we shared them wit ten others

R

Rodney Wrestt

And they say the mind is a the last thing to go....ah well :eek:)

S

Stuart Bullard

'When I was a boy things were so different.....'

Well then Stu, I am old then. How old are your kids?? Bet you start repeating that phrase, or varying versions, at some stage.

Having just had a week off with my children (8 and 12) I found myself saying it rather regularly.......and you know what, I am absolutely right to say so!

F

Fish Hawk

Just had an email from my grandson, said that he has read the article and now intends to call me....granddad WIMDOC !
Cheers Mr Henshall !!!

(another good read though)