A Passion for Angling - Video Set

S

Shrek

Don't know if anyone is interested but I've just noticed an ad in Anglers Mail for sets of these at ?27 inc P&P. They are up for sale by Hugh Miles (don't know if it's the same person as did all the photography for the films and book) but at this price it is certainly cheaper than the last set I saw go on Ebay. That went for in excess of ?52!!!

If anyone wants it, please mail me and I'll mail back with the address, or else buy a copy of this weeks AM.

A

chris hall

Reaction score
cheers adrian you have just solved a problem for me.
ive been rooting through my mags for the address so me misses can get me the vids for christmas,but its too late now because i couldnt find it....bugger.but i would still like the address please adrian thanks.

T

The Monk

yea but does your come in a fancy box with picture on Cakey?

Tim Birch

Reaction score
Probably not, but the commercial breaks make it just like reading the weeklies, (and by the way the free exod reel from iycf bust, openeded it up, plastic crap)

Regards

A bitter man.

C

Cakey

Sorry lads I got a proper machine that automatically cuts out the ads.
Ive also got a pc for making fancy boxes ,so yeah and probably better than the originals.
And no I cant copy for anyone because that would be against the law.....wink wink.

T

The Monk

Anyone want a super VHS copy of the original , digitally enhanced in our studio with the box scanned and Lazer printed (spot the difference) wink wink wink!!!!

D

Dave Rothery

Panasonic or pioneer-depends what we've got in the shop at the time!

chris hall

Reaction score
i ll,have acopy off you monk, ive been after those vids for a while and adrian didnt cough the address up when i asked for it.e-mail me and i will sort the relavent postage or collection bumff out.Im on chrishall666@msn.com.

T

Tony Wainwright (Twainy)

I got a copy for xmas:mad:)))
My beloved traced the producer Hugh Miles through Anglia TV. It took her four months bless her, but she got it signed by Hugh Miles, Bob James and Chris Yates!!
I'm chuffed to bits. Pity she didn't look here first.

T

The Monk

Truely brilliant vid Tony and a credit to the promotion of angling

K

Kevan Farmer

Tony, you jammy so and so. I wrote directly to Hugh Miles for my copy last year. He didn't sign it though.

As for eBay....that is one crazy place now. I've just seen 5 goose quill floats up for grabs at the moment up to ?18!!!!!!!!!!! Why????????????? They are not even whipped properly. Whipping on a bird quill is for strenght first and foremost. These are more like display floats. Perhaps I ought to think about marketing mine.

Kevan

T

Tony Wainwright (Twainy)

Kev, are they large quills? If so maybe they arent whipped so you can cut them down to the required size?

J

John Page

Hi Guys - just spotted this website when looking for 'Passion for Angling' on DVD. My local paper (Western Morning News) ran a feature saying that there is a DVD version of 'Passion for Angling' (and 'Caught in Time')available from Hugh Miles address in Wimbourne. I can get prices and address to you if needed.