Windy weekend

C

Chris Isaacs

As well as trying to catch my favorite fish this weekend i had the added motive that led me into the wild and windy shores of my local pit which was doing a rather good job of looking like the north sea, the mother in law came to stay....need i say more. Not wanting to spend the whole of my weekend with her i had to get away.

However, during the blowing gales of this weekend a large branch of a overhanging tree decided to make friends with my head resulting in me having to go home and causing the mother in law to fuss and decide that she should stay a few more days to look after me and make sure i am OK.

Just my luck.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Chris, I feel for you mate! don't think I've fished in weather as bad as yesterday, but rather that than endure the outlaws!

T

The Monk

These winds have been seriously dodgy mate, I've had a tree fall through the bivvy once and suvived it, many are not so lucky though.

C

Cakey

I went doggy racing and it was really funny,they came out the traps ,down the home straight round the 1st corner then the wind caught em ,mass pile ups.

T

The Monk

As long as you don't have to sleep with her it shouldn't be a problem!