Simply the best advice ever!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Office warfare taken to the Fishing Magic battlefield. If anyone saw the thread that was supposed to have been written by me stating how excellent I was and generally trying to stitch me up, then you’ll be pleased to know I found the culprit. It was a work colleague in retaliation for me emailing everyone at his rugby team that he’d gone under the knife and had the snip (fact), but I stated that this was due to his better half telling him to do so in order to improve their sex life! It all stemmed (being the operative word) from him secretly announcing to his new team that as a rule he was embarrassed by his manhood. (also true) I think we are quits as his team will be slaughtering him at is next game.
This has now been removed! (bugger)Cheers George!

S

Stuart Bullard

Frankly I knew it wasn't you. After all the post George made was far too modest for you to have written it!!

P

Paul Williams

I thought it a little modest for Stuart too, but i just thought he was having an insecure day so i thought it would be a good time to ask for money!.......erm, how does the snip improve your love life and will i have to remove my piercings? ;)

D

Dave Rothery

the line "oh go on, you wont get pregnant" sometimes works as a chat up line (apparently)