Kevin Nash-warped sense of humour or what

V

vince battams

Recently received a copy ot the NASHXMAS 02 catalogue, some quality gear to look over?, yes. some dodgy gear to look over?, nah until a certain item was pointed out to me, what angler in their right mind is going to go into their local tackle shop and ask for a bum buddy, i bet Kevin Nash is P***ING his self with laughter at that one knowing someone will.

S

steve flook

Roto,
cos if it does there must be something wrong with mine........

D

Dave Rothery

Must be just me thats had decent ones then! had one of the origional titans(admittedly with a skin) and just changed to a viper tt (without) and it doesn't seem to suffer from condensation. My profile's been fine too. not complaining though.....rather been in a titan last weekend than a dome!

T

The Monk

Tried a Titan, it worked better than me shower at home, guess I'd picked a dodgy one?!

R

Roto Fryer

the reason i have asked if it says the bivvies are waterproof is because i have heard stories of people allegedly contacting nash tackle to complain about leaking (new) bivvies only to told "where does it say in any of our literature that our bivvies are waterproof"

T

The Monk

Sounds a bit shadey if thats true Roto, I use fox and hutchy's and have had no problems!

D

Dave Dowson

Thats buggered it i was going to purchase a titan aswell. Not wasting good money if Roto is right.
Looks like a Fox now

T

The Monk

I dont think you'll be dissapointed Dave (but don't quote me on that).