Fancy a day session at Wathamstow?

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Cakey has been crying on my shoulder and blubbering about how no-one wants to have a day session fishing at Walthamstow within the next couple of weeks. He's now changed the date etc for Wednesday 13th November, aparently (says cake-ole) it's fishing its nuts off. So far Cakey's motley crew includes the Transexual Wayne Mitchel and laugh a minute, Mr. Personality himself,Roto. Of course I'll be the life and soul of the party as usual to help them all communicate with one another. We had an excellent laugh last year with just a couple of us and would welcome anyone else who wishes to join us for a session. Fancy It?

(there you go cakey)

C

Carp Angler

I posted on the other thread you fart tart.
Now you've changed the date I'll have to think of another excuse.

C

Carp Angler

oh yeah.
(at least it sounds more plausible than me working twice in a month!!!)

C

Chris Isaacs

I grew up in Walthamstow and spent much of my youth fishing on the reservoir complex there. As far as i am aware there is no night fishing and i heard a few rumours that although it is fishing well they have started to take the largest fish out so the smaller ones can grow. I have that week off work and would fancy driving back to good old Walthamstow if anyone is going to fish it.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
sure is Wol, its a day session mate, but would ove to see fizz and fart (the lemonade twins again) superb. No doubt we'll chat more on here but just in case we're meeting at the gates at 06:30-7

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Is Walthamstow day ticket then, thought it was club water.

If so how much, i've got 50p to last till xmas.

R

Roto Fryer

no cooking please warren i can only take that once a year.
how many rods on walthamstow 2? any rules to be aware of?

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Day ticket Wol, we meet in the car park and get our tickets for the da in the ticket kiosk. Easy Peasy, mid week November will probably show a very quiet day with regard to anglers. (until we show up of course)

S

Stuart Bullard

I may get along if thats ok. Booked the day off but may have to duck out as there is loads on at the moment (and the job market aint to cute, if you see what I mean).

C

Cakey

Went to the Stow to get some rules,there are only two,both affect Stuart,
1. no nuts
2. no bait boats

Rik everyone knows he is laa laa

C

Carp Angler

I just assumed he is Tinky Winky, what with the handbag and be a gay icon aswell.