Carp Porters

C

Chris Isaacs

I need to purchase myself one of these as my fishing trips are being very limited to the swims near car parks etc. Often fishing by myself it is difficult to carry everything at once and i dont want to leave items on the bank by themselves and make several trips back to the car.

My situation is however that i dont have the luxury of a garage for all of my fishing gear. Neither do i have the luxury of a dedicated vehicle to keep my stuff in. On top of this the wife insists that i keep the tackle (fishing tackle that is) on the top floor of the house away from any living area or place that we may receive guests etc.

What i need is a carp porter that can be completely broken down so it can fit descretely away in both car and house. I would also like to avoid anything that takes a degree and membership of Mensa to setup. Is the best of both worlds possible?

Any ideas?

T

Tim Richardson

Carp porter mkII

1..Handles, legs and wheel can be removed
2..Folds flat
3..Can carry loads of gear without weight pulling down on your arms

Brilliant bit of kit

D

Dave Rothery

I've got a mk1 still going strong - excellent stuff. how did we used to manage without it? would i have grown to 6foot4 if it wasn't for lugging it all around on my back??

R

Ricky Keating

MKII definately. I picked mine up at a the Snadown show last year for ?90...excellent!

R

Ron Clay

Best porter I ever had was a Ndebele tribesman rejoicing in the name of "Sixpence". :eek:)