Seer Rods

S

stuart palfrey

Can anybody help me
Several weeks ago I placed an order with Seer Rods. They cashed the cheque but I am still waiting for my order. I have tried to contact Andy and Jill, by telephone,e-mail and fax but they are not replying.
I have been told by a fishery in Bromyard that Andy Orme has recently moved to Africa.
As the order was for ?315 I am now at my wits end ...........
Has anybody heard anything?

S

Stuart Johnson

Stuart, It would appear that Andy and Jill seperated some months ago. Jill is I beleave carring on with the business(she was the rod builder anyway). I have heard that she has been ill recently and has just got back to work. You could try ringing again or contact them via the website, which I think is www.seer-rods.co.uk, but I could be wrong.

P

Phil Hackett

If you have no joy given what Stuart has said, you need to contact your local Trading Standards Office to ask about, how you take the company to the small claims court to get your money back.
If the Co has gone bump you become a creditor in the queue with all the other creditors. Sadly in these circumstances the customers are usually at the back and the true value is never realised.

D

David Will

Stuart word is that they have split and on top of that Jill has not been at all well. It doesn't help you of course but this may be why you have not heard much.

S

stuart palfrey

Thanks for replys Jill has been in touch and things are now hopefully sorted . I also wish jill every success in future