whos going fishing thread

R

Richard Baker

Dear all,

Would it be an idea to have a forum section on the website for up and coming fishing trips. A part of the forum where people could put the details of up and coming sessions, where they're coming from and at what times so that fishingmagic members could go fishing in groups.

This sort of thing has been going on in rugby circles for years. We have a site where people post their coming fixture gaps and other teams write back to say they'll play them on the given date.

For example In the summer months I regularly drive a family sized vauxhall down from London to ALbury estate in surrey. Could easily take a couple more people from the London area if there was a specific place on the forum where people new they could look for an up and coming session and I could post a thread letting people know there was space in the car etc.

Does anybody else have any opinions on this.

D

darryl rogers

that`s a great idea i live in nottingham and regularly fish on the rivers derwent dove trent and soar

R

Richard Barrell

Great idea Richard, I live in south east london; but do not like going fishing by myself as i am a diabetic. And would prefer to go with other anglers if only for safety, but i also like the companionship of other people when i go fishing.

T

The Monk

I think Grahams on holiday again, hes not been away for about two week?

T

The Monk

I've got a bit of Irish in me (apparently), if that counts?

D

Denis Goulding

Sorry, i should have said is there any folks on the forum residing in ireland..lol..

S

Stuart Johnson

Monk to girl.. Have you got any Irish in you?

Girl to Monk... No

Monk to girl...Would you like some

B

Bob Watson

Monks' is only as old as he is.
Unless he's had a transplant.

S

Stuart Johnson

Old ones are the best.

Well thats what Monk has been saying.

D

Dave Johnson

Hey Bro, I take it you are partaking in alcohol consumption.....just remember you may have to drive later......