Danglers

D

Dan Silverwood

A Very Important Notice
"Mummy, what's a Dangler?"

Have you seen the state of the beaches is East Anglia? Some of the mess is just washed up but the newspapers half buried and the plastic bags of rubbish were without doubt left by Danglers. A Dangler is a human looking thing from the slob family that thinks it's a fisherman but as far as we are concerned this thing is nothing other that a dirty animal that needs to learn a bit about the sport, Danglers must be sorted from us Anglers as they are another breed and give us Anglers a bad name.

I'm pretty sure that everyone from our parties clean up after themselves, some even take other rubbish bags back home or disposal, so Danglers please help us upgrade you to an Angler before the sport is ruined for everyone, "take your bloody rubbish home with you!"

Regards Dan
www.leader-lines.com

Steve Cook 3

Reaction score
Dan. Don't give up on leeder Lines. Don't let the morons put you off. I personally love to view catch updates etc on your site

chub angler

Reaction score
Danglers thats a good one Dan I take a few bags when I go fishing to tidy up.

Fin the Fish

Reaction score
'Danglers' that is a classic Dan, you've coined my new favourite phrase! Bloody good point too, I always pick up what I can and regularly attend work parties in the closed season to help clean stretches of the Trent and create/restore pegs. It gives me an excuse to stare longingly at the river when I cant fish it so they are always worthwile! Unfortunately many people couldnt give a toss and drop everything disposable, I say if you can be **sed to carry it to the bank you should be **sed to carry it back!

Catfishingham

Reaction score
ANGLER

I one fished a spot that I later learned was posted, "No fishing", owner showed up while I was gathering up trash, Told me I could fish any time/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif, one of my favorite spots for cat fish, lot of carp too, I always take a garbage bag with me fishing/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif. Tight lines, Cat

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
I could be a Dangler......................... I'm just rubbish at Angling /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Wobbly Face (As Per Ed)

Reaction score
I hate taking plastic bags fishing unless is resealable andhas tackle in it. Don't mind tubs of bait but any bait, ie ground bait I always put into plastic boxes and do the same with any tinned bait. My biggest bug bear isbirds nestsof mono. Why cannot poeple cut it into 1 inch/2.5 cm peices at the least. Okay you can get caught up on trees but I wish people would at least try and be more careful and tidy.

C

Cakey

I wonder how poor Dan Silverwood feels

only took 7 years to answer him !