clothes shopping

R

Roto Fryer

mr stuart dennis when approached with the idea of a spnsored slim for charity to coincide twith the selby fishin said the following "Stuart says:
i curretly weigh 26 stone, and I'm prepared to go down to 18" i feel that there is one other titan who should take up this challenge! what do u say rik ?
how much per stone/lb/kg are u going to offer our very own shirley crabtree's to attempt to get both of them in a pair of trousers that stuart currently wares?

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Rik, just do the same as me mate, Roto's so thick it's unreal. He's fished with me on numerous ocasions to date and still dosen't realise that I'm 18 stone to start off with! Yep, Roto, I'll do my best to hit the 18 stone target, but it might be really tough mate, although I'll give it my best shot ok?!
Rik? if I remember right, you’re about 30 stone aren't you? So you've got about 8 to go, achievable mate?

C

Carp Angler

Shut it Gaunt.

Roto, I'll slim down to 22 stone, if you go on a sponsored personality gain.

I'll order my chips now shall I?

Safe as houses.

R

Roto Fryer

so 14 stone it is then stu! unless you refuse to help a charity.
but then i guess u would be like another?

S

Stuart Bullard

I will try really hard to break the 12 stone barrier. One good dump should do it!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
"but then I guess u would be like another"! what? what? what? what? Sorry I haven't got a clue what you're mumbling on about Roto? (no change there then).
I'm with Rik, you go get yourself a personality and I'll drop a few stone love, yeah?

S

Stuart Bullard

"...and I'll drop a few stone love, yeah".

So Stu, are you going for a dump as well the?

C

Carp Angler

"I will try really hard to break the 12 stone barrier"

even for me that's one hell of a dump.....

R

Roto Fryer

mr dennis ill make public cerain things if u dont agree to this!
should not be difficult as u have been on a diet for six months!

P

Paul Williams

"cerian" things!......you might get more for spilling the beans.....i'll start the bidding ?5!

G

gary knowles

Guys,
i can thoroughly recomend gastroentiritis......10 days of shitting through the eye of a needle and I'm down to 12.5 stone.

Not much fun crapping bile all day though...

A

andrew jackson

I could shed a good few stones of ugly fat, but the wife just wont leave me.