Is it just me?

S

Stuart Bullard

When I am in a thread, most of the time I have to go back to Forum, then back into, say, General.

Normally, after posting you can just click "General" to get back into the list of threads, but I have to click Forum as the "General" isn't activated. Doesnt happen for them all. Certainly the Carp Forum I have to do it all the time.

Anyone else had this?

S

Stuart Bullard

For example, reading this thread now, General is not activated and I have to go back into Forum......

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

I got general on now Stu, BUT, not always, just a glitch i guess.

C

Carp Angler

no problem here.

Asking Brummie about technical problems?
Yeah right......

C

Carp Angler

One for Miss Marple to put to the techies then.

If it's occasional and not everyone is effected, then I'd imagine it's a browser/cache issue as opposed to a website one.

J

John McLaren

I've had/got the same problem on two different pcs and two different ISPs.

J

John McLaren

Should have added, the short-term solution is to use your back button instead of the link.

B

Bob Watson

I always use the browser back button with no probs, sometimes need to refresh to get new posts though.

T

Tony Wainwright (Twainy)

OI've just recently been getting the same problem. Thought it was 'cos I'm using an old pc whilst the usual one gets a new hard drive.

D

Dave Rothery

you would need to refresh as pressing back just goes back thru what you've already seen.
never had the problem though....

C

Clive Evans

This happened to me yesterday for the first time that I recall, yet today everything is fine. Surely, with the mixed response on the thread, this must indicate a web-site glitch.

J

John Pleasance

I noticed the same thing a couple of days ago,but it's OK on this thread at the moment.