What's the best way to store your carp rigs ?

P

Paul Hiom

I use a fox rig wallet which whilst expensive at around ?12, can hold a hell of a lot of ready made hooklengths. You can also buy more plastic wallet inserts at around ?4.99. It comes with around 6 wallets holding 12 rigs/hooklengths. Keenets do a cheaper one which is almost as good at around ?7.99. For all your bits and pieces, i use a large hobby case which homebase sell for around ?7. Mike Wilmots Essential baits sell exactly the same box for around ?14.

B

BUDGIE BURGESS

By rigs I assume you mean just your hook length? If so I have found the Gardner/LEEDA rig bins good.As they are round they store your hook lengths both safe and tidy.

M

michael rouse

dont get a wallet.get a rig bin from gardner tackle.the mini 1 is the 1 eye use and it halds 6 rigs.the bigger one holds 10 but alot bigger.

small bin =3.99
big bin=6.99

D

Dave Rothery

i tend to tie mine up on the day, based on the bottom make up and the rig i intend using.

ian hewett

Reaction score
Resealable plastic bags from sainsbury's. Cost next to nothing yet do the job been using then for years. What I do is write a little bit of rig info on a bit a paper then slip it in the bag. I just bought a flash stiff rig wallet as I have just got into the stiff rig fad but otherwise would have stayed with the bags.