bedchairs

M

Mark Bullen

Looking for some advice on what bedchair
i should get

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
stick with JRC mate or fox, for luggage you can't go wrong. At 18 stone with a bad back the JRC Cocoon has seen me right for the last three years.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

18 stone lmao.
Thats just your head.

D

Dave Steere

Hi,
I started off with a Fox stalker. It weighed more than my bivvy so where they got the Stalker name is beyond me! Not only that, it broke at the ratchet in the 45 degree angle within 3 uses. I exchanged it with the brilliant guys at The Tackle Box in Dartford for a JRC 3 legged cocoon and I can't fault it. It's very light and very strong - and very comfortable. Very easy to carry and move swims onto the fish.

B

Brad Thorpe

Edward,
had a Stealth for the last 18 months, what can i say , it is the dogs bo**ocks. Light, very comfortable and extremely easy to carry as all legs fold flat.

C

Cakey

Mark
told your Dad to look here but he is probably still reading his playboy.

S

Stu Stark

I've got the Terry Hearn roamer that weighs in at 6.1kg, which is actually lighter than the stealth. But it’s only a two-leg version; if you’re after a three then stick with the stealth...

C

Cakey

By the way Mark the red "here" in the post above means you can left click on it !

YOU FIK GIT

C

Cakey

Nothing wrong with badger ,Mark is only 10 so he dont need an 18 stone carrying mega buck bedchair.

S

Stu Stark

I'm 27, fit and i still did my back-in lifting one of their bechairs in and out of ny bivvy, i was off work for 3 week and couldn't fish for 6! think about it.

M

Mark Bullen

cakey shut up u stupid blanker, i ant getting any of that badger stuff it will only break then you have the cost of sending it back. jrc bedchairs look best

S

steve southwick

the wychwood is a good bed chair its only a 2 leg but very light and stable and comfy
i also had a badger comfy but two heavy
back ache job

C

Cakey

Mark just come off the msn to your dad ,and he told me you come out.
I think you hide it very well,apart from the walk I would not have known that you are GAY.