Young Writers Competition!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
l done Aran a nice little tale with great atmosphere. Lets keep-em coming, as I for one would welcome the opportunity to read yours and other young writers tales and stories all day long! You’ve got my support!

T

Terry Comerford

Excellent piece Aran,you have illustrated an angling article does not have to be instructional to be interesting.
In fact you have obviously, already, found that observation and an inquisitive nature are two very important attributes any writer should posess.
Expressing your own thoughts and emotions will allow you to develop your own style.
Keep up the good work, get your fishing mates to write in.

P

Paul Williams

Magic!....a breath of fresh air, i am already nagging my nipper's to tell every one on FM how great it is for dad to take them fishing!........pocket money is at risk if they say the wrong thing! ( more beer money for me!)

S

Stewart Moss

There are also some good stories on my site, www.fishingtails.co.uk.

Perhaps a place for young writers to practice their trade before going into the bigtime on fishingmagic!

A

Aran Searle

Happy New Year everyone. Thanks for all the nice comments. Only just read them as I have been to France over Christmas and New Year.
Not done any fishing since the deep freeze began! As soon as I do I will be writing more articles. I have had them printed in the Angling Star too.

P

Paul Williams

Aran,
Happy new year to you too, my nippers haven't been fishing for a while either ( not as stupid as thier old man!) but keep the thread going, i'm sure more youngsters will have something to say when the sun shines and it will make good reading.