Astro-piscatory-ology ?

C

Clive Evans

Merry Christmas to you too Kevin.
(And the rest of you as well)

I'm a Leo and though I may be able to roar at you from 200 yards, I probably can't see you from that far. However, keep looking over your shoulder, I dont want to scare the S**t out of you.

So Kevin, what sign are you then?
Come to think of it, where do all the posters stand in Kev's astro-year?

T

The Monkey

Me im a scorpio and gess what a bailiff too kevin you got me spot m8, now what am I doin tomorra.

T

The Monk

I'm a Libra (a great lover apparently) must admit though, I don't get many complains (well maybe I do, but its so long ago I can't remember)?

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I'm an Aries and Kevin said about me:

"Would seem that scrambling over rocks and boulders in pursuit of trout in clear mountain streams is the ideal occupation for Arians. Boundless energy and enthusiasm are a must, because rewards in the shape of fish, are few."

That's not bad for somebody with a love of car park swims, who reels in at night and gets his head down in the bivvy, who's got about as much energy as flat Duracell and yet still manages to catch the odd fish or two.

Remind me not to rely on you for a prediction Kev!

K

Kevin Perkins

Clive

I'm a Sagittarian ,it was my birthday recently - where's my presents!!

Monkey

Don't normally do personal charts, but send me ?5 and I'll give you some lottery numbers!!

Cakey

The code is in this week's AA article - I don't understand it and I write the bloody things!!

Monk

Libra seems just spot on, your epistles are always so well balanced!!

Graham

Yuo missed the bit about being a Ram - didn't I get that right!!

Regards

Kevin

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
That's the only bit you got right! If I remember correctly...........

T

The Monk

Kevin, well balanced, hey steady on mate, I've got my reputation to think about?

T

The Monkey

Sorry Kevin don't do the lotto but it is xmas so i've sent you a ?5 if you don't get it phone the post office.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Monk, I think he meant before the session starts, deteriorating rapidly and staggering as the day progresses. :eek:)

C

Chrisx Ess

I used to be married to a professional astrologer. Believe me, that was enough to turn me into a convinced rationalist!!

C

Chris Bishop

I'll never forget when I once worked on a certain newspaper where the stars were literally made up by someone in the features department.

One day a reader rang in to complain because they're been too scared to go out for two days or something stupid and the guy who took the phone call shouted across the newsroom: "Which idiot made up Taurus yesterday..."

Actually with all this talk of moon phases in some circles, it won't be long before someone starts suggesting the rest of the planets must have an effect.

Mercury and Neptune are ideally placed for lure fishing Sunday afternoon, that sort of thing.

B

Brian Lewis

Well, I'm a Leo and my wife says that I'm just like a big pussy. Or did she say I like a big pussy? Can't remember now.

As for the New Year resolutions, there's no way I can stop playing with my tackle!