Spare Spools

r1paul

Reaction score
I am trying to find a supplier who sells spare spools for Daiwa reels .
I have an old pair of Emblem X /4500A reels which suit me fine but cannot find spare spools anywhere , the Daiwa EM -Spod reel looks just like the Emblem but same problem ?
And yes I have

looked on ebay but no joy .:(

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Hi Les,

I might be able to help you out, I will check my spool box and see what I have. When we had all our gear nicked we ended up with spare spools from the reels we had.

I am sure there are a couple of 4500 spools in there, will let you know later today.

I don't want anything for them if I have them, you will be taking them off my hands.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Les,

I might be able to help you out, I will check my spool box and see what I have. When we had all our gear nicked we ended up with spare spools from the reels we had.

I am sure there are a couple of 4500 spools in there, will let you know later today.

I don't want anything for them if I have them, you will be taking them off my hands.

I don't suppose you have a couple of MkIV Carp rods in that box then Ray?

r1paul

Reaction score
Hi Ray , thanks for that , whatever the outcome , I see that PJ is being a cheeky chappie .:wh :D

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
I don't suppose you have a couple of MkIV Carp rods in that box then Ray?

I do have Mk1V carp rods, but they are not going anywhere.

I have always kept my old gear in the house away from my other tackle, Not anymore the lot stays in the house now.

---------- Post added at 18:09 ---------- Previous post was at 16:56 ----------

Les,

I have 2 x 5000 spools you can have, I will try them on a 4500 reel tomorrow for you, I am sure they fit.

Rickrod

Reaction score
Hi Les do you know if a emblem x 5050 would fit your reel..?

r1paul

Reaction score
Hi mate , I really don`t know , Rays spools off of his 500`s where to small , ( Thank `s Ray for the kind offer by the way ) , so I`m none the wiser .:confused: