Ba...Humbug

W

Wag

Bloody marvelous, a few days rain, a gentle breeze from the South, a few days mild, overcast settled weather. A few days off for the first time in ages.....

....and I still can't go fishing 'cos it's bloody Christmas.
Still, with any luck I'll get something in stockings for Christmas.

(Sorry - that should have read "something in my stocking"

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. Thanks for brightening up a difficuly year, where fishing has had to take a back seat to far too many other things in my life. Here's looking forward to a better season next year.

T

The Monk

I'm having the same problem mate, I usually get out on boxing day, but this years I may be stuff!

E

EC

Well, I will be going to the River Dane on Christmas Day, albeit only for a 4 hour session or so, but thats better than a poke in the eye with a shi**y stick!

And so what if the dinner her mum will so lovingly cook for me does have to be reheated, and ultimately eaten in silence!

It will all be worth it, just imagine all that lovely mud on my shoes when I walk in that house at 6 o clock.

C

Clive Evans

It has often crossed my mind that the best Christmas present for an angler would be either an eight-day week.......or a divorce!!
Mind you Carl, something in stockings would be a nice third-best!

D

Dave Rothery

First day off since mid november! thought out loud about doing an overnighter tonight, but after the look she gave me, thought better! (but conditions look so good........)