Magic Moments.........

Kiwi Carper

Reaction score
Another year almost over, and the trouble and strife bless her cotton socks, got me another new angling journal for chrimbo!!!

I flicked through the blank pages and started to wonder what entries I would be logging down in 2003?????
Which started me to think about some of the entries I have made in years gone by......... Ah "Magic Moments"

If I had to pick one well I think it would be the first time I spotted a pair of otters on Loch Lomond, both came within a rod length had a look at me looking at them in wonder and then turned and swam off.......pure magic.
Plenty of memorable catches too, but how do you compare them all???

Are they all individual memories or do they combine to make us into the anglers we are? I think of some of the great people I have met over the years and the way they all affected who I am.

So on with the show...what are your "Magic Moments"? Mine are as diverse as numerous from humble beginnings on the canals of Manchester to the awe inspiring sight of Loch Lomond to my new venues down here in New Zealand and everything in between.

Would anyone like to share there moments with the rest of us? I'm sure they will all be read with interest and stir a few memories for us all.

Tight Lines for 03
And remember a few blanks make the "bag up" days all the sweeter.

Kia Ora
The Kiwi Carper.

Kiwi Carper

Reaction score
I also remember the time I was 14 and I met a girl called *******, better than ny first twenty lmao.

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
Brummie Williams is nearly fifty. He's still chatting up 14 year old girls........

T

Tony Wainwright (Twainy)

Funniest memory...
watching a guy jump into the lake I was fishing when his new wavelock brolly upped stake and flew off into the water!!
Even funnier was that it floated upside down right across the lake with this guy swimming after it !
Funniest of all was when it blew onto an island and lodged there. He could have just got the boat out from the owners and rowed out to it. His face was a real picture! :mad:)

T

The Monk

breaking off the subject Kiwi, I've just been watching Kiwi's on the life of birds, amazing creature, noturnal and not scared of man, do you get to see many over there?

Kiwi Carper

Reaction score
Unless you count the ones in zoo's I havent seen one in the wild "yet"