Where in the world???

Kiwi Carper

Reaction score
OK OK I know it has probably been done before but I would be interested to know where in the world some of you members are from, I realise 99% will be in the UK but what about any other countries???

As you can probably guess I am in New Zealand but I am from Manchester originally but have fish over most of the UK...

So where in the world are we all???

T

The Monk

Actually I dont think anyone has asked that before, good question mate, should be interesting? We apparently have some scousers on board, if that counts?

T

The Monk

We also have some people from southern england, but they offend easily? Ron is from Yorkshire but has spent a lot of time in South Africa, so is not a true Yorkshire man because he is educated!

T

The Monk

We also have my mate Bob, who is an apprentice Gordie, but really from the Midlands

C

Cakey

And we have Roto from some distant planet that I cant say or spell.

T

The Monk

Oh and we,ve got Rodney from Scotland, thats a great place just round the corner from Carlisle. I think Mel Gibson hangs around up there?

B

Bob Watson

Monk,
born and bred north east mate!

my family moved to the midlands to give me a culture shock!

T

The Monk

Wow and I though you were a Midlander, mind you Gordies are ok guys like the scots, spend a few night playing guitar in some of the taverns near Gateshead, Ashington, Gosforth and Blyth, lovely women but I couldnt really understand what they were saying? I hope it was YES?

T

The Monk

Roto sounds a great guy Cakey, I really want to know more about hes Mekong Trips?

B

Bob Watson

I lived in Gateshead from 72 til 76, great place to live! I cried when we moved to Nuneaton, Returned to my birthplace (Stockton on Tees) in 85. Also a great place to live!

B

Bob Watson

Taxis here, see you all in the new year,, HAVE A GOOD ONE everybody.

T

The Monk

Whereever you want Cakey, I'm fasinated by that part of the world, I love travel to far off places especially the Far East, I'm jealous as hell at the moment because one of my best buddies and occasinal posters Phil Hackett has just done the Lake Balki thing in Mongolia (Bas**rd), plus he spent a considerable amount of time in Russia)

I would just like to point out that the Russian women are really lovely I was fortunate to meet a few around the Caspian a few years ago.

So tell us about Rito`s vietnam fishing Cakey?

R

Roto Fryer

im here m8 i am planing to give the mekong a go this trip going on the 6th of jan.
but mekong cats everywhere except their natural environment which is why i want one from there. perhaps another customer for my lake out there!