Named and acclaimed

J

Jonathan Faro

Hi
OK I'm the first to criticise a company usualy but I think EJ tackle in Witham deserves a big shiny star. I popped in today to join a club adn he was honest in recomending I leave it for know as the season tickets run the same time as a rod licence. He then gave me advice on the products I was buying (no not the most exspensive ones) and didnt mind while in doing this he stank the shop out with Boilie flavouring

FIVE SHINY STARS

Come on everyone tell the world whats shops or clubs are good and which deserve eternal damnation.

Jon Faro

J

Jonathan Faro

What no replys. Are all your shoes average. Well at the risk of sounding like I'm being paid (which I'm not) EJ tackle has got anouther shiny star. I went in to get a little telescopic whip and due to spending loads of money on tackle bits recently I was a quid short for a five quid whip. He very kindly said I could just give him a quid next tine I was up there. It's only a pound but it's not often seen in this day and age.

Jonathan FARO

P

Philip Inzani

Jonathan...a whip???!!!!!.....I thought it was a pole that you where attaching the 18 pound line to ?

...sorry but you got to keep running gags going dont you!

J

Jonathan Faro

Hi
If I ever see you I'll lend you my whip. So you can reach down and see exactly how far you have to go to get off your high horse. Running gag. Your trip soon for sure

Jon