Pike angling

M

Mick Fleet

Just to let you know.......if any of you out there would like help with pike angling related questions, ile do my best to help out.
All the best.
Mick

G

Gerry Castles

Not sure why you would want to do this Bob, but put one hand around it's neck the other around it's feet and pull hard !

M

Mick Fleet

Bob, id try a goose........and you just might get gobbled at the same time.
There you go....two for the price of one!!

C

Chris Bishop

Sorry to be a know-all mate, but turkeys gobble.

Geese honk.

C

Chris Bishop

There's a bit of drain I fish where a farmer's put no fishing for 50yds signs up. Not because he has any jurisdiction over the bank, but because he doesn't like looking out of his living room window and seeing anglers. After a number of differences of opinion, he went and got a flock (?) of geese, which are quite the most aggressive birds around. Stay off his bit of bank, nil problemo. Sneak it up with a rod, lop a bait in the forbidden zone and they're straight after you.

Chris Hammond

Reaction score
Hi Chris,

it's a 'gaggle' actually mate.
And a 'murder' of crows would you believe.
Anyone know any others?(sorry Graham, but they started it!!!)

Regards Chris

B

Bob Watson

a gaggle in the air, gander on foot, or is it the other way round?

S

Stu Black

got 2 wheels and pedals, if ist got an engine its a motorpike

D

Dave Silvers

Motorpike and sidecarp - would you have to perch on the seat and ride on three weils.
And don't forget to prime the carpurettor

G

Gerry Castles

Ruddy eel Dave ! Ah fink you need a brain sturgeon.

(and I bet Mick Fleet wishes he'd stayed on pike and predators !)

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Watch out for the Tenchsion on the brakes if its not right your in for a Ruff ride. I always think a good piece of music makes the ride more enjoyable, Zanderdoo is a good track. Any how, this threads turing into a load of Pollocks. Good Cod, is that the time, i'm gonna Skate off to bed and and have a Kip......er

G

Gerry Castles

Whale I think it's time to stop this, before salmon gets hurt.