FISHING

J

jamie varcoe

WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO FISH DAY OR NIGHT AND DOES ANY1 KNOW SOME GOOD PLACES IN THE ST AUSTALL OR WADEBRIDGE AREA TO FISH
JAMIE

J

joe foxall

yer best bet will be to go in yurlocal tackle shop and see wots catchin, in a lot of places most of the sea fishin dies off due to fish going to deeper waters etc to breed

K

Kieran Hanrahan

Hi Jamie

In winter the fishing during the day tends to be limited to flatfish, the odd bass if you are very lucky (and the further south the better) and whiting which apparently feed on sight and therefore do not mind daylight. As the light level declines, you will find that other species become less sensitive and venture closer to shore - codling is the prime target for most anglers. The state of the tide could be more important than the light level, as could your choice of bait, and a load more.

Joe is right - check with your local shop and ideally join a local sea angling club.

J

joe foxall

sorry jamie i should of said at this time of year most fish r off breedin

Farter McPhee

Reaction score
The current implementation of browser based applications within Europe is based on both internal and external hosting environments, complicating both operational support and the ability to integrate these customer interfaces under a single “brand” portal. The aim of this policy is therefore to provide a strategy to deliver an implementation based on the corporate technology model, hosted by Global Technology Services under the banner.

M

mick Carrier

Sorry Guys Dont agree I fish at Night and almost always have a good nights fishing. I thought the fish came in at dark as they feel more secure. It is that way on the East Coast any how