Ron's Poorly

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Just had a phone call from Ron. He collapsed last Monday and has been in hospital until today when he's being released.

Tests for heart trouble and stroke have proved negative and they have yet to discover what the problem is.

Anyway, we wish him well and hope he makes a speedy recovery.

M

Malcolm Bason

All the best Ron - get yourself well and back on the river eh!

At least its not the heart, so hopefully, it will not be debilitating. Good luck. :eek:)

B

Bob Watson

Hope you have a speedy recovery Ron. There's a few Trent Barbel with your name on them.

T

Terry Comerford

Bet thats the first time you've given a 'specimen' away!
Get well soon.

D

Dave Rothery

do you think they released him 'cos they were fed up of "when i was in south africa......."

get well soon ron

D

David Lyon

Hope it was nothing to do with
Graham offering to buy a round!
Get well soon Ron.

C

Chris Bishop

Is there any more news..? I wondered why we hadn't heard from him for the last few days.

S

steve southwick

speedy recovery ron them river idle roach are waiting for you

S

Steve King

Wishing you all the best Ron. Also sorry to learn that your mate (& my favourite angling writer) Tony Miles has also been off colour with high blood pressure. All good wishes to both of you.

D

David Will

He would do anything for a bit of sympathy.Take more water with it Ron but get well soon mate.

D

Dave Silvers

What can I say! Other than to echo the sentiments already expressed. Get well soon, some of these southern buggers are getting out of hand.

I

Ian Whittaker

I had the impression you were much older Ron! Get well soon and enjoy looking forward to your next fishing trip.