Cheers Spiders

Cakey

Reaction score
Cheers Spiders your a gent .....very nice
not true what Eddie says...................:wh

Morespiders

Reaction score
Generous, generous,!! and whats that supposed to mean Mr Jacobs?.
I will have you know that at least twenty MPs have verified my scales to be very acurate, one did tell the truth, but he didnt count

Morespiders

Reaction score
And just WHAT am I being accused of ??????
Underhanded behavior Mr Bibby

Ron, have you got a white dancin suite like mine, and a black shirt?, Doris, my mentor needs a partner I can lend you a medallion, Iv'e got loads, the women love a good disco dancer, it's so easy to pull at these tea dances.

I used to take Bibby, Marsden and Uncle, but they are to embarassing, picking thier noses and scratching thier crotches, plus the fact they dont know how to conduct themselves when theres ladies about, you know what i mean

Morespiders

Reaction score
Say no more Ron, Stealth will never venture out again if he thinks such evil things exist

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
I would much rather venture out knowing that, than if it was just Well Hung Tranny's ................................ doesn't bear thinking of.

Cakey

Reaction score
ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

icon1.gif

Spiders

Why don't you auction some of thoseArlesey Bombsyou made that floated ???

(The ones that had air bubbles trapped inside)

---------- Post added at 19:26 ---------- Previous post was at 19:25 ----------

Id like to fank Spiders for the floats that floated

dezza

Reaction score
"Those clustering eyes in the outthrust head, great horns she had and behind her short stalk like neck was her huge swollen body, a vast bloated bag, swaying and sagging between her legs; its great bulk was black, blotched with livid marks but the belly underneath was pale and luminous and gave forth a vile stench.

Her legs were bent with great knobbed joints high above her back, and hairs that stuck out like steel spines and at each leg's end there was a claw.

As soon as she moved her soft squelching body and its folded limbs out of the upper exit from her lair, she moved with a horrible speed, now running her creaking legs, now making a sudden bound!"

Dunno about description of Spiders, sounds more like a dead ringer for Cilla Black!

---------- Post added at 12:36 ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 ----------

Or some other scouse woman!

:eek:

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
I will have you know that at least twenty MPs have verified my scales to be very acurate,

In which case I fully retract my statement Mr Spiders, because everyone knows how straight all those MP's are.

I appologise if I was led astray by Ray and Ed - if those MP's say your scales are good 'uns, then that is good enough for me.

Morespiders

Reaction score
Mr Jacobs, I travelled down to London last week with Mr Winterton Con, and his wife, first class of course, anyway, the conversation got round to my scales, he asked to borrow them and i enquired what for, apparently he's got two shedloads of lead off the roof off the Houses of Parliament in his garden, and asked me to come round and weigh it for him, now heres the quandry, do i use my underweight scales, or the ones that have been digitaly certified, that way when i go and weigh it in , I can have the surplus of the underweighed lead.
Or would you deem that to be dishonest?
I appreciate the fact he may need the extra money for when he suddenly retires soon,and Im worried in case he doesnt have enough money to live on.

PS, since our conversation another forty MPs have rang wanting to borrow my scales, do you think i could rent them out at exhorbitant prices, and not declare the extra earnings to the taxman.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
In which case I fully retract my statement Mr Spiders, because everyone knows how straight all those MP's are.

I appologise if I was led astray by Ray and Ed - if those MP's say your scales are good 'uns, then that is good enough for me.

Now I know why your a Gooner fan, you think they can win something silver this season, hahahaha, yet another false year.

As for Mp's and Spiders Scales, all i am saying is this.
When Spiders was in London he fished the Thames at Westminster, he weighed his fish via BIG BEN, Nuff said.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
PS, since our conversation another forty MPs have rang wanting to borrow my scales, do you think i could rent them out at exhorbitant prices, and not declare the extra earnings to the taxman.

I'd say; Go For It Spiders, for once a decent bloke might make something out of an MP, or two.

---------- Post added at 14:42 ---------- Previous post was at 14:40 ----------

Now I know why your a Gooner fan, you think they can win something silver this season, hahahaha, yet another false year.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, but we'll finish above Tottering Hotspur and I'll have a good chuckle when you send your hard earned cash to Mr. Cakey for the charity . . . . . .

[insert huge great Red Gunners Smiley thing > > > > HERE]