Cheapest in the UK

D

Dave Rothery

first one i looked at on google ?99

HERE

careful with ebay - you can get bidding fever and you think you get a bargain, you normally pay over the odds....i should know, i sell loads on there!!

S

steve simmons

no, unfortunatly not.
He has become a good friend, if you check his e-bay page out i believe he has the CHALLENGER sleeping bag for ?29.99 the RRP is ?69.99.

S

steve simmons

DAVE - you are correct mate, just checked www.fishrite.co.uk and the Deep heat is ?99.
however you will not find it cheaper than that. (GUARANTEED).
he sells them at ?80 quid with ?5 delivery costs.
And it is a fixed price, so you will never pay over the odds.
Anyway, just thought i would pass on the info. if you dont like e-bay then i would use fishrites home page.
Very quick service and cuts out the middle man.
Either way good luck.

D

Dave Rothery

like i said, i use ebay a lot both for buying and selling - just trying to be helpful you know. you have to make sure you've researched your stuff first, and only bid what you think things are worth.

S

steve simmons

DAVE - he has only just started selling on e-bay, he normally just sells to his mates, but i advised him to give e-bay a go.
you can wait until he gets feedback if you want.
Although to be honest i was very wary at first and he usually sends items CASH ON DELIVERY.
Ya cant say fairer than that.
anyway i am off to bed, if you want to speak to him direct for prices then e-mail www.deano6410@aol.com

C

Chris Thornhill

Alright Dave, You had some right results on Ebay tonight!! He was not aware of the RRP mate. OOOPPPSSS!!!
STEVE : Are you New to Ebay mate??

Ebay User ID - screamingdelkims

C

Chris Thornhill

DAVE : Some bloke has just offered me 40 Hutchie Brotels mate, at silly prices. They are crying out for Ebay!!
Got a Rod Hutchinson Enduro tent from him, New, but ex display for ?100.
Its ?399.00 RRP - Just think what he is selling the brotels at? Few beer tokens there mate!!