CHEAPEST ONLINE

J

john conway

Hmmm Stuart, funny you should mention eBay we’ve just been discussing them at work this morning re “the redistribution of wealth”

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
For every half a dozen guys using ebay to run a business, selling stuff at discount prices because they've got no overheads, there's another corner tackle shop on it's way out.

The fewer tackle shops the less competition = dearer tackle.

I think this is the second time I've seen this sleeping bag thing on ebay mentioned. I hope it isn't turning into an advert.

The pukka tackle manufacturers/dealers pay for adverts on FM and help keep the site free.

S

steve simmons

all the items this guy sells are brand new, still in the wrapping etc and no not stolen.
he only sells a few things therefore is unlikely to put a corner shop out of business.
anyway it doesnt matter.

Lets stick to the main guys then!

best value and service www.fishrite.co.uk

S

Stuart Bullard

Hey John, I have nothing against re-distribution of wealth..........I am just working hard at making it come my way!

D

Dave Rothery

yes graham, its about 7 threads lower than this one
Just Here

steve, its not a witch hunt, but people have to know the whole story

D

David Will

I am willing to bet a pound to a penny of ....that they will be seconds. As far as I am aware every big firm has an outlet for their seconds. They may not know about it but it happens. These seconds will include returns from shops for small, sometimes miniscule faults. You get what you pay for.

S

steve simmons

no they are not seconds, they are still wrapped, un opened.
Anyway it doesnt matter, just thought you may have wanted to know.

all the best for the coming season.