Can anyone help please?

G

Gareth Needs

Hi
This is 110% legit and not a wind up so please dont ignore it. My friends baby daughter has been struck by a rare genetic disease thats going to kill her.

Her only hope is revolutionary stem cell treatment in the USA so fund raising and raffles/auctions are the best bet.

I am running a sponsored fishing match shortly in South Wales so if anyone is interested please mail me at gareth.needs@ntlworld.com

Theres more info about little Amber on http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gareth.needs/amber_index.htm

Please if anyone can help

Gaz

S

Stuart Bullard

Gareth - post the likely date !

I am sure all on the forum would wish you, and Amber, all the luck in the world.

P

Paul Williams

Dunno if i can make the match Gareth but i can send you a new item of tackle i won.....3 fox hangers in a presentation box, i know Fishingmagic whom gave them to me wouldn't mind and if others follow with similar small items it will give you prizes to dish out or raffle?

G

Gareth Needs

Checked and replied, cheers Chris.

Paul that would be amazing of you. If you mail me I can give you further details.

Cheers
Gaz

P

Paul Williams

You have more PM, Gaz.
Good luck with raising funds and i hope things work out.

G

Geoff Palmer

Where is the match going to be held. Not a match orientated angler but will turn up to buy some raffle tickets.

G

Gareth Needs

Its hopefully going to be on the Monmouthshire & Brecon Canal near the B&Q superstore in Cwmbr?n.

Theres also the possibility of a few others happening: One in the North at Beacon View, one in the Midlands somewhere and one down South.

Will announce details as I get em
Cheers
Gaz

D

Dave Silvers

I can only echo Geoff's words, I'm not match orientated either, but post dates when you can I'm sure I can turn up at one of them.

Brummie your soft centre is showing, not bad going for a Wolves fan.
Well done mate.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Good call Paul.

Gareth, mail me details and i got a couple of brand new reels i one from the Anglers Mail.

P

Paul Williams

WAY TO GO WOZ!
i was getting a little disalusioned that we weren't reacting to a real need for help.....sometimes we seem all to willing to do something when help is in reality long past but in a case like this a little can go a long long way.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Only just spotted this. Gareth, email me your street address please.