Outthere Caption Competition

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Write a witty caption in our latest and best ever Caption Competition and win a fantastic family/fishing holiday for up to two adults and three children at an Outthere resort in France.

<a href=http://www.fishingmagic.com/news/article.asp?SP=&v=1&UAN=2280>Outthere Caption Competition</a>

Closing date is 14th March 2003.

S

Shrek

That's the first time I've ever caught a roach on a pike dead bait !!!!!

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Trout fishery, Plug/spinning only.

"No guv, i wasn't breaking the rules(like he dont!) it just coughed it up, i swear to ya"

C

Cheese Paste

"you never know what you're gonna catch on a 2 hook setup with single pinkie hookbaits!"

J

John McLaren

12ft 6ins tall Gary Knowles, chairman of the Dane Chub Weighers' Guild, displays a 15lb pike and 9lb Roach caught from a lake close to Windscale.

C

Chris Bishop

These trout water fish are meant to be fast-growing, so I'm staying out here until it goes 20.

Chris Hammond

Reaction score
'That's the beauty of big live-baits. I didn't hook the pike, the roach brought it back in a half-nelson!'

C

Chris Thornhill

"ere John, d'ya reckon you could make this look bigger on your computer"??

D

Dave Rothery

pike - "ere John, d'ya reckon you could make this bloke look smaller on your computer?"

C

Chris Thornhill

This is gonna get one them there mermaid thingies!!!!!

M

matt thomas

"and the roach just smashed into the jack livebait and took it in one go"

M

matt thomas

yep i get fed up with single specci fishing so i fish a size 14 with a double maggot and a lure on the end -can't fail!!

M

matt thomas

gary "look fellas i told you i have a new silent outboard- well here it is"