Heavy Snow

jcp01

Reaction score
Heavy snow on Thursday, Coventry roads gridlocked and a twenty minute journey home for the river took two hours, almost completely thawed and then last night it all came back!

Snowdrops are in blossom so spring is just around the corner.

bitterman

Reaction score
Thick Snow

Thick snow in Doncaster this morning, looks like I'll have to give the fishing a miss today. If I get out of the street I'll probably get stuck down country lanes. I'll have to invest in a 4x4 for next year!

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
It also snowed considerably heavy here in Stoke on Trent Friday and Saturday Evening and throughout the night.

I have just had my work out shovelling snow from off of my Driveway, bloody cream crackered now.

Reaction score
Snow here in central stockpot (which probably means Spiders will need to dig himself out)...starting to go...will it go before the predicted -4 and -8 degrees night-time temperatures over the next two nights???

Txt photo from friend in Leicester shows it is similar there too!

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Snow during the night, then heavy rain from early morning until midday, nice sunny afternoon, then rain came back this evening, temp is -1 right now.

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
We had three inches of snow last Thursday most of which still remains in the garden and is being added to as I type with a forecast of up to another four inches. :cool:

I am looking forward to the spring which isn't yet here indicated by the lack of daffodils and tulips (anyone else noticed?), perhaps we are more used to seeing them earlier than normal over recent years. Can't be doing with all this cold weather, me old bones finds it all very uncomfortable apart from which I am fishing the Itchen next weekend and I don't fancy freezing my whatsits off all day. Are bonfires permitted in your peg I wonder :confused: