Free Sticker

Andy Young

Reaction score
I must be lazy, but I just want to be able to 'click' for my sticker. What do we have to do for an enamel badge Graham? write an article? I do, I sit in front of this k/board, but I can't for the life of me, squeeze out an article. Not catching enough to write about!

C

Colyn Nelson

i agree with Andy an on line club and we have to write in for "stickers" what about as said said an enamel badge or sew on patch now that would realy advertise FISHINGmagic come on you lot what about that then . tight lines

S

Stu Black

They're only asking for a S.A.E off you! Without that do you really think fishingmagic could afford to send 12000 members a sticker in the post?

joe mccarthy

Reaction score
what cost a stamp compared to sky-high prices for just about everything these days?.
F.M.its self is the cheapest fishing club
going;havent paid Subs yet.!!!

M

mike hanley

Cullen, thank you for the stickers, very much appreciated.

Hope to get the rest of the R. M. Fishing Club signed up to your site.

cheers,

Razor

F

Fred Bonney

good on ya Stu & Joe,I don't know, we already get something for nothing and some people want twice as much!!!

C

Colyn Nelson

Hi
tackle box stickers no problem never said that i wanted badges for free. named Club items are a great way of raising funds. Also this proves that members are reading the messages. tight lines (ps sent this for free)

Andy Young

Reaction score
no, i didn't mean to be wanting more for free, just i am a little slow of the mark when it comes to getting round to digging out stamps etc. 12000 is a great membership and I fully agree that that's alot of feebies to give out. But let's sort out the biger fish here... ..who wouldn't, for a small fee, become a VIP FISHINGmagic member, where by we can join over the net and receive perks (not Pirks, they're for the Sea Boys) like a sticker, and other bits every now and again.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Please Graham, Please.....Let me get the shotgun out and give-em two barrels worth please???

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
wouldn't we just love to voice an opinion on this one Davey Boy? Best wait for Graham the 'Cod Father' to give us his consent. Please Graham, Please...

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Please, Stuart, all, give your opinion by all means. But keep it clean!

Andy Young

Reaction score
What's up Stu? Someone has a differing opinion and you reach for the gun, well done!(still, some FREE shot!)

You can email me with your opinions, and they haven't got to be censored.

P

Paul Williams

Stu,
Put the Heckler n Kooch away.....i think they have a very valid point and Graham should get his wallet out and post all of us a huge amount of freebies......( i just like to see him sweat!)

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Andy, what would you be prepared to pay? (your second post) Curiousity more than anything and its an honest question.

Andy Young

Reaction score
Cheers Paul.
I guess that a one off ?5 would sort out the people that put their email address on every site, and those who have FM for the their homepage, the ones who keep up-to-date with this fantasic site.
For my fee I would expect perhaps a little more than non-VIPs, discounts with some of the linked sites, something to behold, something not so cyber, that links me with this site, and I'd be proud to wear a badge.
I'm very keen to recommend FM to mates, as there is something to please all walks, even some friendly banter which gives it a personal touch, a bit more of a club atmosphere!
i'd expect for the fee to be returned upon having an article published, in fact me being me would want free VIP membership for suggesting it!(steady lads, only joking, freeloading has to stop somewhere!)
Well......? what's the general concensus on that? any takers? any other ideas? Is this how it starts? Dictatorship.... start with minor elitist views?

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Then let me take it all back Andy. The reason I asked was that I’m involved with a box office movie site in which we promoted trailers and audio visual interviews for the various Distributors and Studios through-out Europe. And it got to a point where it was costing more money than we were making. In the end and in its ugliest terms we launched a ‘Movie Club’ Blockbuster and started signing up members in the thousands at ?14 per year. For that they got about ?150 worth of vouchers and bits and bobs and still had access to the VIP section of the movie club. I suppose I wanted to know your views from both angles as I know how expensive it is to run a site of this magnitude and beyond. So thanks for that Andy.

Market research indicated a fee of around ?15 per year was acceptable. (Useless info, but perhaps interesting to Magicalia)

C

Chrisx Ess

I'm a bit behind with all this - but never mind... I wonder if it's worth considering just what benefits FM could actually give to members in exchange for ?15? With a bit of creative thought it might be very worthwhile for everyone...