Big Rik

• Thread starter Richard Drayson
  • Start date
R

Richard Drayson

I've noticed that our very own Carp Angler hasn't posted anything recently.
I hope he's OK, perhaps he's on holiday or maybe I've missed something?

S

Stuart Bullard

You read my mind Richard, I was going to make the same post.

I heard he was on a diet so he can become Little Rik.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
He'll be back, bigger 'n nastier than ever. He's just busy with something or other at the mo.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

"I heard he was on a diet so he can become Little Rik"

Roflmao.

Possibly out next week wiv him and the other Porkette Stu for a beer or twelve in London. Will let him know you all miss him and sending your love to the fat git.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm out in London with him this thursday on the 'lash'. He's sorting out some personal stuff at the moment to improve lifestyle. I just hope the transgender move suits his waders!!

Seriously though, the fat chuffa is well and will be back with us in a few weeks. (as soon as the bruising on the breast enlargements has gone down)

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
And Warren, whats all this 'possibly out in London' crap? You're there wonder boy!

R

Rodney Wrestt

Ah Stuart, I see the French culture has taken the snap out of your posts, Hope it wears off soon though 'cause I liked you better with venom. Hope the next French trip brings more pleasent returns and keeps you on the move from chair to rod.....so the culture don't get ya again.

R

Rodney Wrestt

'fraid so, look to your innerself and let rip....so to speak, but in a manly rugged kind of way.

R

Rodney Wrestt

:eek:) much better, but not me everyone else. I just like to read it not be the target. Oh yeah , never say sorry...it shows weakness, an' makes you look like a bitch.

D

Dave Johnson

got a text from hime earlier,think he goes jogging in the afternoon's now

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
But I am BITCH.... ere Dave, i've now got this picture in my head of Rik running a long in Lycra !- quick, move, im gonna be sick...

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
18 stone was long time ago for our Rik and that’s one hellova pair of spotty sweaty tits he’s gotta shove in a bra!