Fish sim

daniel pearce

Reaction score
What do you think about fish sim and why also tell me is it worth buying thanks a lot daniel pearce

B

Barry Edney

Definately worth getting. It can be the most boring thing to do. Sitting there looking at a float on a computer screen for hours on end! But you can run it in the background while you're doing other things, and the task bar flashes when you get a bite. There's loads of different venues and tackle and bait you can download from the net. You never know, you might find the venues you fish. Setting up is about as realistic as you could get in a sim. You have a choice of rods, reels, reel line, hooklength, hooks, floats, shot etc, etc. The other day I caught a 3lb 4oz Roach + a load of 1lbers in one sesh. Its just like real life. ;)

G

Gareth Needs

I would deffinately recommend getting this! The only drawbacks are your social life and electricity bill will suffer as you stay in all day and run your PC!

Im a bait and venue creator for FishSim2 and there is a huge community of friendly 'simmers' always willing to help.

For those of you that have seen the "HELP NEEDED" post about little Amber Hartland I have had 10 copies of FS2 donated by the distributors of the sim and these should be raffled shortly.

Drop me a line for more info
Cheers
Gaz