Wot no circus ?

G

Gary Knowles

NEWS FLASH:

Top Southern angler and Celebrity Chef Warren Gaunt denies being part of the Southern circus.

Check out link for exclusive story and photograph:

<a href=http://www.fishingmagic.com/news/article.asp?SP=&v=1&UAN=2316>Wannabe Woz</a>.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Although I hate to admit it, I?d actually heard many similar reports that Warren was in fact a ?Closet Northerner? and that his obsession with fluffy pink hair-doos was taking over his life. After calling his house on the back of this astonishing report by Gary Knowles I spoke to Warrens wonderful partner who said she knew nothing of this infliction, although he?s always been a bit strange. As every good reporter should do, I went onto the Internet to research these serious allegations, (especially as Warren was stating so openly that he wanted to fish for the Southerners at Selby).

I am disgusted to report that I found 'THIS'
whilst searching on Yahoo. I am sorry to say that on the back of this, Warren Gaunt is no longer welcome to fish in our team!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Aparently, the 'Warren Gaunt - I hate all Southern Anglers' show will be at a northern town near you soon!

P

Paul Williams

I've just sent the guy my hard earned cash for a "retention system".......ripped off and pink fluffy handcuffs come to mind!!!

T

The Monk

Dont know what all the fuss is about, Warren just looks like a normal southern angler to me?

P

Paul Williams

I put it down to Woz being unable to eat his own "burnt offerings" and having to resort to fluro day glow pink boilies for sustanance?.......either that or he is in denial?

C

Cakey

I thought it was strange when I went round Wols for a cup of tea on Thursday and before he let me in, he gave me a flat cap to wear then made me speak in a geordie accent for the rest of my stay.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Posting well this morning Monk dear boy!!!

Just a couple of polecats mate!

Right, must dash, the Circus is on the move.

Coming to a town near you, soon.

W

Its a sad sad day. 'Ring Master' himself Stuart Dennis and side-kick Gary Knowles were spotted out on the town last night.
After the slatting i just had i think you should click the link below and find out just what the two faced tarts have been up too!!!

<a href=http://www.fishingmagic.com/news/article.asp?SP=&v=1&UAN=2316>ONK</a>

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Not bad Barney, only a whole 20 hours for his reply! (he called me last night and said he had an excellent suprise for us). Wow, im still dazzled aren't you?

Your such a pratical joker Wol - Wahaaa bring on Selby!

W

Ok, no probs, i'll just have to try and sort out a bigger boat at Blenhiem to get your gargantuan arse in!

How are you and Barney doing, have you been in his big ring of late?????

Onk onk

P

Paul Williams

I don't think Stu will get near Barneys big ring Woz.....one look at Stu's big top and Barney will run a mile, he ain't used to such specimens upt North!