Your vote counts

R

Richard Drayson

On the Discovery Home and Leisure website there is a poll running to allow viewers to vote for more of their favourite programmes.
Angling is currently in 3rd place, lets try and make it to 1st place shall we?
Click here for the poll and scroll to the bottom of the page.

D

Dave Silvers

Fishing is top with 43%, woodworking next with 22%.
Keep voting

R

Richard Drayson

It ain't the modellers Gerry, it's the woodworkers on 22%.
At their heels are the housebuilders on 21%
The modellers seem to be lagging behind somewhat on a measley 12%.

Keep those votes coming in lads!

R

Richard Drayson

Probably Dave, but Shhhhssss... don't tell the modellers eh ;-)

G

Gerry Castles

Apparently some of the modellers couldn't reach their keyboards to vote.

D

Denis Goulding

Hi all,
Great having fishing on T.V..but to be honest if they put series like jungle hooks or reel wars on again, i will eat my hat, i thought Matt Hayes Buenos Vista one was ok, his recent series is a lot better, but putting two noddy's who cannot fish for love nor money on t.v. fishing aginst each other, i would rather watch eastenders and thats woeful..
Regards,
Denis.

G

Gerry Castles

On the basis that any fishing is better than no fishing I voted for more.
Having said that, I watch John Wilson with the sound OFF (I can't stand the whaoooo, yes weeeere on, hhahahahahahheehehe, now I wonder if I can make this fish tail walk)
Then there is duffer Young constantly fishing out of his depth in every sense, also Matt Hayes showing Mick Browne who's boss every chance he gets.
Best programmes ?
Walkers Cay Chronicles and Charlie West, totally different class, very professional.

D

Denis Goulding

Forgive my stupidity, charlie west is that English lad grey brown haired chap???

Matt does try to do his best to upsatage Mick but we all know who is the better fisherman and nicer guy to boot.

I like Mr.Wilson always have, he at least try's to show you the tactics and rigs he uses.I would watch his programs time and time again.

Rex is a good laugh that is all, Mr.Young is not too bad at least he knows abit about evrything,he can coarse, pike and game fish..next time u see Matt Hayes fishing with the fly , well is pathetic to watch and he is paid to do it..

Well i agree some fishing whatever it is on tv is better than none, but surely there are better allround fisherpersons out there..
Regards
Denis.